In December, I had the pleasure of attending an event in support of the newly launched shopping site ‘Care 2 Save’ (click here to visit) that will help raise funds for charities across the UK when people shop online.
The site offers over 12 million products from over 2000 UK based high street retailers, such as Marks and Spencer, Boots and The Trainline.
It works by giving commission from all purchases to charity. 80% of the commission generated through each purchase goes to a registered charity of the shopper’s choice and the remaining 20% goes to the Care 2 Save Charitable Trust, which supports hospice and palliative care in the UK.
Pictured with Wendy Field (Left), Hospice Matron and Care 2 Give supporter and Siobhan Morton (Right), Hospice Clinical Director